Road to Amsterdam

Wednesday, December 11, 2013



Hya! The final chapter... the Amsterdam video.
I had a great time... and miss it already.
To travel is one of the best things in life... I think you all agree. 
Amsterdam is officially one of my favourite cities in the world.
I will definitely come back one day.

P.S. If you can please watch the video on Youtube in HD. It's much better! 
And leave a comment or a thumbs up if you like it.

Leave Comment

  1. Made me want to go there so badly!
    Está lindo também girl!

    http://cant-affordabirkin.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiii que saudades que isto me deu de viajar e da cidade em si!!!! Adorei Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. parabéns pelo video, está mesmo awesome e super bem filmado! deu bem para perceber como é uma cidade linda e interessante! :3

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorava conhecer amsterdão... Já está na lista há imenso tempo mas ainda n tive oportunidade.

    ReplyDelete