Hya! I was nominated for the Liebster award by Ana Marques from Can’tafford a Birkin. Thank you, lovely! This award is a great idea for bloggers who have less than 200 followers gain more.
How do you do it?
1. Tell us 11 things about yourself
2. Answer the questions that the tagger sets for you
3. Create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
4. And choose 11 bloggers, link them in your post and go to their page and tell them!
11 things about myself
- Instead of Jessica my father wanted to call me Maria João.
- I was born in Harare, the capital of Zimbabwe.
- I lived in Mozambique until I was 12 years old.
- I first started to take pictures when I was fifteen years old to my pretty friends and then I explored more on my travels to Mozambique.
- My first camera was a Canon 450D. I worked one month on a tennis club to win money and buy it.
- I live in Cascais and I love it.
- I don’t have any photography course. Actually this year I finished my degree in Management of Tourism Enterprises.
- I love to sing and dance.
- Photography is my passion and people are what I like photographing the most.
- I love to travel. I want to do it so much more.
- I dream to never stop photographing. No matter what.
11 questions by Ana
- New year's resolutions? Find a job and still have time to photography.
- Flats or heels? Flats, but I also like the comfortable heels.
- Where do you search for inspiration? Everywhere, but mostly in music and movies.
- Favorite blog? That’s difficult. I have lots of favorites. One day I’ll post about it!
- Favorite Mags? Don’t have one. I’m more of an internet kind of girl.
- Where do you see yourself in five years? Traveling!
- Who is your Style Icon? I don’t have one. But I like Blake Lively’s and also Miley Cyrus’s crazy style.
- Latest Crush? Jennifer Lawrence’s hair! I want a hair like that!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Now I would live in New York!
- What is your ultimate blogging wish/goal? Lots of love and photos!
- A phrase that inspires you? “All glory comes from daring to begin.” – Eugene F. Ware
- … and in the morning therewere birds.
- titles are too main stream
- keep it simple
- The white ribbon
- Little tiny pieces of me
- Honey loves gold
- Vicki Marie
- Restless Bones
11 questions for the bloggers
- What photographic camera do you use?
- Favorite model?
- Favorite International Photographer and National Photographer?
- What time of photography do you prefer?
- Do you like to take pictures or that people take pictures of you?
- If you were a celebrity, who would you be?
- High-Fashion or Weird-Fashion?
- Favorite clothe store?
- Best shoe brand?
- Favorite place ever?
- Where do you see yourself having a big house?
THANKS for reading! <3